Warwick House offers boutique bed and breakfast accommodation in Nelson’s famous ‘Castle’.
Your hosts Nick and Jenny invite you to stay and share with them the intriguing history, impressive architectural features and the graceful ambiance of times past in one of Nelson’s most fascinating buildings.
- Guest lounge
- Grand ballroom in which breakfast is served
- Private gardens with outdoor seating
- Wide veranda with tables and chairs
- A large sunny viewing deck
- A well stocked guest library
- Secure off street parking
- Free wireless internet access
- TV/DVD/CD players
- Tea/coffee & access to a bar fridge
- Bathrobes & hairdryers
- Electric blankets & comfort rugs
- Customized toiletries
- Opening windows
The Tower Suite
The Tower Suite features a spacious Victorian motif bedroom adjoining the spectacular octagonal
tower lounge. Sleeps max 3 persons. Suitable for children over 12 only.
- Large antique empire bed can be set up as either a Super King Double or as King Twins.
- Ensuite with large clawfoot bath and separate shower
- Views over the valley and nearby forest and hills